- Hakata Bocho ( 博多包丁)
- - A regional variation of the Bunka Bocho or home cooking knife with a triangular nose and curved spine. Hakata is located on the southern island of Kyushu, where this knife style was once part of any good home kitchen. Also called Inasa Bocho.
- Typically a Single Grind knife.
- Common Blade Length - 150-165mm(5.91-6.5")
- Blade Length Range - 105-180mm(4.13-7.09")
- Average Blade Thicnkess - 2.5-1mm(0.1-0.04")
Audio voiceovers courtesy of Sara and Jon - japaneseknifeimports.com