|Manufacturer - Pontiac||Year - 98|
|Model - Trans AM||Color - Black|
Borg Warner T56, 6 spd. Manual.
|WS6/Ram-Air induction Package includes:
WS6-emblazoned 9"x17" High-Polish Chrome Rims;
Goodyear P275/40ZR Tires;
Functional Ram-Air Hood with cold air induction;
3.5" Exhaust with single chrome tip;
Sound- Monsoon Stereo with 500 watt RMS,
Tape + 12 disk CD changer;
LS1 5.7 Liter eight-cylinder engine with 320 official HPs ;)
Gearing (1 to 6): 2.66, 1.78, 1.30, 1.00, 0.74, 0.50;
Weight: Curb - 3450 pounds;
R7X Protection System;
- CAGS Skip Shift Eliminator;
- Kenny Brown Subframe connectors;
- Hotchkis Engine bay brace.
- B&M Ripper shifter.
- Exhaust - ???
- Don't know yet what else I'm gonna do :)
PS. Thinking, thinking, thinking... >:0
- Run #1 - 302.8 HP, 319.3 ft-lbs Torque;
- Run #2 - 306.3 HP, 323.8 ft-lbs Torque;
- Run #3 - 313.4 HP, 331.0 ft-lbs Torque;
go to top
- F-Body Message Forum - http://www.f-body.com/
- T Bryne Motorsports ( Performance parts ) - http://www.tbyrnemotorsports.com/
- My friend's KnightFire's Liar - Cool page dedicated to his "Lady Hawke" Pontiac Formula LT1.
- Car Cover Find a perfectly fitted car cover to protect your investment from the forces of nature.
- Motorcycle Fairings - Aftermarket Motorcycle Fairing Sets for Ducati, Honda & Yamaha on a Special Discount Sale.